Random Act of Kindness Day
February 17th is Random Act of Kindness Day! Here are some ideas to surprise those around you.
• Going through a drive-thru? Pay for the order of the person behind you.
• Send a handwritten note to a family member or old friend.
• Invite your neighbors over for appetizers, or bring them a sweet treat.
• Complete a task your spouse has been bugging you about for months.
• Offer a loved one a foot or back massage.
• Bring your family’s furry friend to visit a local nursing home.
• Buy $5 coffee shop gift cards for your children’s teachers.
• Invite your parish priest over for dinner.
• Bring a bag of groceries to a family in need.
Need more ideas, check out the following sites:
Montherhood Mindfulness Challenge:
- Random Acts of Kindness: Part 1
- Random Acts of Kindness: Part 2
- Random Acts of Kindness: Part 3 - Pay it Forward