COVID-19 Info & Resources
Steps to prevent Illness:
If you are sick, or starting to feel symptoms, please stay home!
Cover coughs and sneezes!
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Wash Your Hands!
- scrub for 20 seconds
- dry completely
- follow these guidelines:
Keep your immune system strong!
- Don't smoke.
- Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Take a multivitamin if you suspect that you may not be getting all the nutrients you need through your diet.
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Control your stress level.
- Control your blood pressure.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation (no more than one to two drinks a day for men, no more than one a day for women).
- Get enough sleep.
- Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and trying not to touch your hands to your face, since harmful germs can enter through your eyes, nose, and mouth.
Coronavirus Resource Center
Stop the Spread of Germs
Watch for Symptoms
Novel Coronavirus in Los Angeles County
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Mental Health Resources